DOWNLOAD the episode here (right-click; save link as): http://archive.org/download/TheSkinnyWithMikeAndAdamEpisode16-HortonHearsABoob/S02e16Episode16-HortonHearsABoob.mp3
'Subscribe' to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/theskinnyofficial
Share on Facebook
- A congratulations is in order for the one and only Mila Kunis, who has been named Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive for 2012
- Former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison Tuesday for abusing 10 boys
- Democraps are the lesser of two evils, no? Well, it turns out that many pro-bama supporters have taken to Twitter and threatened to riot if Mormon Obama, Mitt Romney, wins the presidency.
On The Plate:
- Since both Adam and Mike are the EPITOME of manliness and machismo, the guys have decided to go over the newly released Top 49 Men by AskMen.com, and see how they stack up against these gents.
- Mike: This past week, DC Comics released Batman #13 and it marks the return of a familiar (cut off) face.
Adam: Adam gives us his review of the highly anticipated Green Day album, "Uno"