DOWNLOAD the episode here (right-click; save link as): http://archive.org/download/TheSkinnyWithMikeAndAdamEpisode14-ItWasTheBreastOfTimesItWas/S02e14Episode14-ItWasTheBreastOfTimesItWasTheWorstOfTimes.mp3
'Subscribe' to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/theskinnyofficial
Share on Facebook
- Unfortunately, for you Party-Rockers and Shufflers out there, the band, L.M.F.A.O., have decided to take an indefinite break
- During an iHeart Radio Music Festival even at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, Billie Joe Armstrong, the frontman of Green Day, had an on-stage meltdown. Following this story, Green Day has announced that BJ-Strong will be entering rehab for substance abuse.
- If you're living in the Harare area of Zimbabwe, then I hope you've remembered to participate in the city-wide synchronized toilet flushing.
- Those of you living in LA or planning to visit LA this weekend, remember to avoid the 405 freeway because Carmageddon 2 in underway.
- Good news for insecure men with small penises. A new study from Italy shows that the average penis size has shrunk over the past 50 years.
On The Plate:
- Millions upon millions of people who seem to hate having money every year have camped out and flipped their collective shit over the release of the iPhone 5 over the past weekend. This week, Mike gives you the Top 9 reasons why you should NOT buy one and Adam shares his Top 9 reasons why you SHOULD buy one.
- Mike: Over in the land of Mike's birth, the Philippines, the government recently passed a cybersecurity computer fraud, malware, data theft. Unfortunately for the country's cam-girls and trolls, the new law also outlaws cybersex and trolling.
Adam: Adam shares with Mike and the audience some life changing news!