Check out The Melting Pod Network
- Fresh off the release of their Space EP, The Devil Wears Prada announced that they are back in the studio recording album number six.
- Letlive. has announced on Twitter that they have finished recording their fourth full length album and that it will be released early in 2016.
- SECRETS announced late last Friday that their lead singer has parted ways with the band and will not be featured on their upcoming album.
- Bring Me The Horizon’s newest album, “That’s The Spirit”, charted really well on the Billboard Top 200.
- During their performance at Riot Fest in Toronto, Alexisonfire announced their official reunion.
- Geoff Rickly’s (Thursday, No Devotion) record label, Collect Records, announced that they have severed ties with walking dick-slit, Martin Shkreli, who was an investor in the company.
- Geoff Rickly was also poisoned and robbed outside of a venue this past week. He was hospitalized and has since recovered.
On The Plate:
- Adam and Mike catch up on all the albums that they didn’t get a chance to review over the past few weeks. Albums such as “Secretions” by Garfunkel and Oates, “Hurt” by Hawthorne Heights, “Panic Stations” by Motion City Soundtrack, and “Permanence” by No Devotion.
- Mike: Mike reviews “Batkid Begins”, the documentary about the day San Francisco became Gotham City to fulfill the wish of a 5-year-old cancer survivor.
Adam: Adam reviews "Chuck" and "Underclass Hero" by Sum 41.