The Skinny with Mike and Adam - Kintsugi by Death Cab For Cutie Review
Check out The Melting Pod Network
- Sum 41 has announced that they are writing new music after two years of not playing together.
- The bassist of the metalcore band, Lionfight, went on a racially charged rant on social media and was promptly fired from the band.
- A new indie game has hit Kickstarter and will feature the likenesses and original music from artists like Tegan and Sara, LIGHTS, Fucked Up, and many more.
- The Amity Affliction announced the release date for the band’s first film titled “Seems Like Forever”.
On The Plate:
- Adam and Mike give a track-by-track review of “Kintsugi” by Death Cab For Cutie. Review begins at 24:22.
- Mike: Mike reviews the new Underoath documentary, “Tired Violence”.
Adam: Adam reviews "Wilder Mind" by Mumford and Sons and "To the Stars..." by Tom DeLonge.