Check out the PodBender Network: http://www.podbender.com
- Rise Against have announced when we can expect to hear their next album.
- Deryck Whibley, of Sum 41, released a blog post in regards to his recent one month stay in this hospital.
- Macaulay Culkin’s band, The Pizza Underground, was recently booed off stage at the Dot to Dot Festival.
- Linkin Park is currently in a fuff with Sublime as it is being alleged that Linkin Park called the cops on Sublime over their marijuana use.
- Soundgarden is preparing for the 20th anniversary of their album, Superunknown, by releasing a track-by-track commentary.
On The Plate:
- This week, we’re joined by our friend, Dave LeBlanc, from Generation Oddcast. Dave brings up some topics that we've brought up in the past like our review of 'Imaginary Enemy' by The Used, the popularity of SECRETS and Heartist, ghetto mohawks, and the conversation, for some reason, steers into topics like our recent porn habits. Don't forget to check out Generation Oddcast, only on the Podbender Network.
- Mike: E3 is exactly one week away! This is Mike’s favorite time of the year and he’s got schedules for all of the press conferences that us gamers won’t want to miss.
Adam: Adam catches us up on all of the albums that he's been listening and reviewing for the past two weeks.