The Skinny with Mike and Adam - Gluten Free Granola Bar
Check out the PodBender Network: http://www.podbender.com
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers have been added to this year’s Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- According to TMZ, Kayne West allegedly assaulted an 18 year old man for his racial comments.
- Taking Back Sunday have officially announced the release date for their next full length album.
- Anberlin have released in a video that they will be breaking up after releasing their final record in 2014.
On The Plate:
- After weeks of sharing the various news stories about musicians, artists, and
entertainers getting into trouble with the law, making offensive
statements, or just being generally awful human beings, Adam and Mike
talk about whether or not it’s okay to still consume the media that
these people produce. Is it still okay to listen to a musician’s music
even if that musician is a felon?
This week, the Skinny tries to separate art from its, sometimes, unfortunate reality.
- Mike: Mike thanks one of our listeners for clarifying the statements he made during his Sound Off last week.
Adam: Adam reviews “Fallacy” by Attila, “What You Don’t See” by The Story So Far, “The Flood” by Of Mice & Men, and Slash's self-titled album.